Kangaroo Kids School revolve around action-based learning using innovative teaching methods. Our preschools are recognized by mainstream schools as institutions that produce confident, creative and eager learners. The critical years of learning are from birth to age of four, which constitute the Kangaroo Kids preschool years.
We accept children between 6 months and 4 years of age.
Open Admission Policy
Admissions are given on first come first serve basis based on the policy.
At the time of admissions, the following documents need to be submitted:
1. Photocopy of the Birth Certificate, ID Card, Passport of the child
2. Valid RP Copy and Qatari ID Card Copy of the Parents
3. Two Passport size photographs of child and parents
Registration Fee: Qr 700
Student Kit: Qr 450
Classes are conducted between 7:00am and 4:00pm, Sunday to Thursday
1. Batch 1 Timing - 7:15am to 10:15am
2. Batch 2 Timing - 9:15am to 12:15am
3. Batch 3 Timing - 10:45am to 1:45pm
4. Batch 4 Timing - 12:30pm to 3:30pm
School Office Remains Open - 7:00am to 4:00pm, Saturday to Thursday
Apart from regular batch hours, parent has the option to keep the child in the school for additional hours at an extra fee -
1. Upto 2 hours - QR 400 per month.
2. Between 2 to 4 hours - QR 800 per month
Day-care services available between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm : QR 200 per hour per day.
To Register your child for admission you are required fill in Online form.
Click here to Register Online
Based on admission and availability of seat your child will be selected